SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Sacred Riana, magician extraordinaire

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Wow. Just wow. I am not sure I will do it justice to describe this, but I'll try. She's a unique magician who is creepy, and it's so cool! I'm not sure how I've not heard of her before, since this video alone has 24,034,713 views (that's a lot of views). I hope you enjoy it. It's so "different" and a bit scary. I almost quit after her first trick, but didn't. Here I am showing you, so that's how good it is. I am glad I made it to the end. Amazing.

Link to her brand of magic video (compilation of Asia's Got Talent performances)

Comments (9)

• 6 years ago

Hmm, maybe I'm just not in the right mood, but it didn't strike me as creepy, at all. I watched 14 and a half minutes of it, and it did not engage me enough to continue with it. I did find it funny that at least one of her demons who came out of the box had to wear glasses. Myopic demons, ha-ha. I wouldn't pay to see this show unless it were a fund raiser for a good cause.

• 6 years ago

If she had a disability that causes her to twitch, then it was offensive that the host mimicked her. If she is faking the twitch, then she is the offensive one.

The first 3 magic tricks were "meh."

• 6 years ago

Gosh, rob, I'm sorry that so far no one is as wowed as you were. I thought I would be the lone dissenter since magicians just aren't my thing. It's all tricks and I don't like to be tricked.

In this recent David Copperfield case, i thought it was ridiculous that his lawyers tried to argue that giving up his "secrets" would hurt his career. Really??? Does anyone not know there would be hidden passageways for his disappearing people to exit into?

• 6 years ago

Well I enjoy her. I have watched several of her videos before. The naysayers are missing the point. To stay in character the way she does is an exceptional talent by itself.

Here is the real young woman behind the character. Just lovely.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T_oOcmH5lg

• 6 years ago

Yeeeeeaaaah........I don't like scary movies either. Her mannerisms feel negative, she looks angry. She feels threatening. I made it through her first trick.

• 6 years ago

Interestingly, I saw her on an episode of Asia's Got Talent when we were in Thailand recently. She made it to the finals as I recall.

• 6 years ago

I liked it! Thanks for sharing.

• 6 years ago

Meh. Not my thing. But thanks for sharing!