SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trebol289

Help my banana trees leaves what’s wrong

samuel
6 years ago

Hello everyone this is my problem i order my trees online when I got them on 4/9/18 Monday they were a litte bang up I guess from three weeks in transit on the 4/10/18 Tuesday I transplanted them on a 6” pot for soil I am using cactus and palm soil I added 5-5-5 fertilizer on top of soil mix with soil and water on 4/11/18 wensday it’s was getting greener and the leaves from the center started to emerge and also Thursday too growing really fast and nice Friday 4/13/18 it was a hot day I Decided to take them outside to get full sun but in the afternoon I noticed it was like 99° outside I decide to bring them inside and that’s when I noticed that the leaves were wrinkle some yellow spots and some brown spots so my question is do they have sunburn or the soil is not the right soil not enough Fertilizer I am watering it every two days by checking the moisture level Also the pH is closer to the 7 How can I bring the pH down any advice and what I’m doing wrong and how can I bring my baby back to life to grow healthy thanks in a Vance to everyone

Comments (5)