SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hiyaluv

Which Vanity in my Modern House

hiyaluv
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I ordered the top vanity with stainless steel finish and designed the whole bathroom around it. Without notice Restoration Hardware changed the delivery to months from now, though when I purchased it it said it was in stock. This holds up our remodel so I am forced to pick something else.

So, I can get the same vanity I originally ordered only with brushed brass vanity hardware and then have stainless steel for all other faucets and finishes throughout the bathroom. I tried to crop a pic to give an idea of how it would look).

I like this vanity b/c it consists of both drawers and doors to store stuff and has more storage room then the next option. (Top 3 are decorative) But, will it look weird if this is the only brass in the whole bathroom? There is no room for sconces in my bathroom, so I dont really have another way to incorporate brass with all the other stainless I will have like shower fixtures, shower door hardware, silver schluter trim in the shower. I guess I could do brass door handles on the bathroom doors if that would help tie it in?! The mirrors above the vanity are 2 LED recessed vanity cabinets, already installed so we cant change that. I dont what to do brass faucets on the vanity bc Im reading they arent well lasting in high usage bathrooms and require extra work to maintain.

Option 1

Option 2

RH says this vanity is available now as well and then I can have everything match with stainless steel. Not sure how I feel about the only storage in the bathroom being 4 sliding drawers (top 2 are decorative). Concerns being organized drawers, do cleaning products etc fall when drawers are pulled open, can I toddler proof these drawers?

Here are my bathroom tiles just to give you an idea of the whole look:

(Top tile is floor. Square tile is a smaller version of the floor tile for the shower floor. Light wood is shower walls) The dark brown is just the table the tile was sitting on when I took the pic :)

Thanks for your suggestions!

Comments (11)