lupe_hernandez3

Anyone heard of Nexxacore flooring?

Lupe Hernandez
6 years ago
Beautiful flooring, but I can't find any customer reviews

Comments (82)

• Jane Man
    3 years ago

They’re holding up very well. There’s a few scratches but no chips or dents. We’ve also spilt a lot of stuff on it and it just seems to wipe right off. No complaints here!

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Jane Man Thank you so much for your response! I went ahead and ordered them and we're having them installed in our new house next week! SO happy to hear this! They were just the right color and the right price! Glad to hear they are so durable too!

• Taryn Verdeur
    3 years ago

@cewadm, we're in the same boat. Were your floors installed by chance? Would love to see photos as well.

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Taryn Verdeur They are getting installed as I type this! I couldn’t be happier with them! I’m so glad I chose them! I only have a picture I took yesterday as they were installing them, I’ll attach it here for you though so you can see and then I can send the finished floor next week! I apologize in advance for the crappy cell phone pics.

• Taryn Verdeur
    3 years ago

@cewadm thank you! Love this! It looks great and helped us make our decision :)

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Taryn Verdeur They are BEAUTIFUL! Exactly what I was looking and hoping for! I think you'll be really happy with them! Good luck!

• Taryn Verdeur
    3 years ago

Thank you so much! @cewadm. This thread was SO helpful and glad you love the floors!

• chein
    3 years ago

Has anyone installed Sol? I know it's similar to Zion but looking to find some actual install pictures in different lighting.

• Heather P
    3 years ago

@cewadm do you have anymore pictures of your install?

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Heather P Yes! Here you go! Still loving my floors!

• Angelle
    3 years ago

Anyone have more install pics of Nexxacore luxury vinyl? I’m looking for Helios or Apollo.

• Cassia W
    3 years ago

Also wondering if anyone has photos of Banff? Also where to go to order? I don't see anything on Nexxacore's website.

• Garen Jackson
    3 years ago

I am looking looking for the wide plank Helios. Who has the best pricing shipped to Louisiana??

• A D
    3 years ago

For those who have had this installed for awhile, how is it holding up?

• Naomi Golden Schultz
    3 years ago

Any updates to how these are holding up or how people feel about the color?

• Jane Man
    3 years ago

Still loving the floors and they’re holding up really well after 1 year. We got a dog so really happy we went this route instead of hardwood. They are very easy to clean and I haven’t seen any major scratches yet.

• Naomi Golden Schultz
    3 years ago

Thanks for the responses! Looks absolutely gorgeous in a gorgeous home. I had floorz.com send me some samples, but I don't have any suppliers around here. Did you both have them shipped (if so from where) or did your local store carry them?

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Naomi Golden Schultz Thanks so much! Luckily we had a local distributor so we didn’t need them shipped.

• Angelle
    3 years ago

I ordered Nexxacore Helios, waiting for it to come in and be installed!

• deirdrecamille
    3 years ago

Does anyone have a picture of rainier installed ? Or Yellowstone? We are debating on those

• Jennifer Miners
    3 years ago

We bought Sol but haven’t installed yet. I’m a little worried about keeping them clean. There is quite a bit of “wood grain” grooves. Does anyone have feedback on if that collects grime/dirt and how to clean it? (I’m from the 70’s and having linoleum flashbacks!).

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Jennifer Miners They are The Lands - Zion! They were exactly what I was looking for too, light but not too light and super neutral!

• Naomi Schultz
    3 years ago

@cewadm which pictures that you posted would you say are most true to life? Some look cooler and lighter, while others are warmer?

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Naomi Schultz probably the bottom with the kitchen And stools. Also if you scroll up I show a picture at night when we first installed them. We get a ton of natural light so it lightens their look during the day.

• Naomi Golden Schultz
    3 years ago

@cewadm I love all the pics you posted. Which of these would you say is more accurate? I'm trying to get a sense of whether it's more cool or warm, and whether it is super light like the pic of your kitchen with the bar stools, or not as light like the first of these pics. I did order samples but they are taking forever to get here!

• cewadm
    3 years ago

@Naomi Golden Schultz I’d say they are closer to the top, but a little lighter than that. They also kind of change according to the light. It’s so hard to capture on a cell phone because of the auto white balance. I ordered a box and took it to our house before we moved in so I could see what it looked like it the space!

• Tina Zimmer
    3 years ago

Does anyone have a picture of The Peaks collection- Everest color installed? I would love to see a true life photo and any feedback on the color. Thanks so much.

• HU-8402121817
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Here are some pics of our SOL install. Different looks under lighting conditions. We love them.

• Michelle Downin
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

We went with Sol too! We haven’t moved in yet and don‘t know how they’re going to hold up, but we’re loving how they look.

• HU-17870174
    2 years ago

Has anyone used in Bathrooms?

• Julia Garcia
    2 years ago

Love those photos. i think i am going with Sol as well

• nacj96
    2 years ago

I’m so thankful for this thread. We were unsure about Nexxacore but feel better about it now. We are debating between Sol and Zion. Did anyone put an underlayment down on top of a concrete slab even though it has the padding? Thank you all for your reviews and pictures!!! SO much help!

• Gregory Senescall
    2 years ago

I would love to see some pictures of Banff! Has anyone had it installed?

• Tricia Rinker
    2 years ago

I’m looking at Nexxa Core The Lands Rainier color. Does anyone have any advice, pictures or reviews?

• Julia Garcia
    2 years ago

We did Sol. it was nice ans easy to install, and we love the look!!

• sarah bonar
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

@HU-17870174 yes I used it in my bathroom

• CELESTE MOLSBEE
    2 years ago

Anyone have pics of The Lands - Yellowstone? This isn't my pic

• Inessa Miretsky
    2 years ago

Anyone have photos of The Lands Cascade??

• Suzanne Kapusta
    2 years ago

I would love to see installation pics of Biscayne and Callisto! I like Biscayne better but they only come in standard plank whereas Callisto comes in larger plank which I prefer! 😢

• Heidi Luke
    last year

I have the same problem! I like Biscayne but would prefer the bigger planks. My second option was Sol. If anyone has pics of Bisacyne I'd love to see it. Thank you all for the other photos, so helpful!!

• Christina D.
    last year

We are considering Zion or Sol for our new construction. Can anyone provide an update on how well the floors are holding up in your home?

• terrycrump
    last year

has anyone installed the product over existing ceramic tile?

• PRO
    User
    last year

Be aware of this product, its doesnt hold up. click system fails over time planks are cupped ect..

• Steph I
    last year

DO NOT BUY!!! Looked fine at first but the locking mechanism is very weak and floors are separating after less than a year.

• neitz
    last year

Did you end up using it and has it held up?

• Julia Garcia
    last year

we did and love it so far!

• neitz
    last year

That’s great to hear. There are a couple comments warning about a manufacturing defect, causing the boards to buckle. But, I’m starting to wonder if that was an installation problem instead. Seems like you must’ve had the flooring for several years now and you see no ridges or buckles at the seams.

• Jane Man
    last year

We installed one floor for 3 years and installed the other floor 1 year ago. The first floor was primarily installed on top of new particle boards and has no signs of buckling or separating. The second floor which was installed more recently on top of old (70 years old) flooring is having some slight separation. The first floor was also installed by a crew recommended by the flooring retailer while the second floor was installed by a crew hired by our general contractor. Experience definitely may come into it as well.

• Julia Garcia
    last year
    last modified: last year

@neitz we installed it ourselves, so we were very diligent to do it slowly and correctly , so perhaps that is making a difference? also our base floor was concrete