SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chrisharkey

'17 favorites and '18 hopes.

Chris Harkey
6 years ago

Hey friends! Spring is near for most of us. I hope everyone has had a good winter break from the plumies. I am interested in seeing everyones 2017 favorites and what are your hopes for 2018. Any exciting new purchases?

2 of my favorites last year were J4 and Desert Sunrise. J4 grew very rapidly from a 3 tip graft, threw out 3 inflos and branched 9 ways. The blooms were elegant and very large, some close to 4 1/2 inches. Desert Sunrise bloomed all year and has carried one inflo through the winter, and another one has begun to bloom. The blooms are incredible. 3 1/2 tops.

I am excited about this year. I have several plumies that are already putting out inflos.. Celadine has 7 growing inflos, 3 on Thornton lemon drop, 2 on penang peach, 2 on California sunset, 2 on desert sunrise, 1 on California Sally, 2 on Elsie, maybe 6 on Super Round, 1 on Mardi gras, 4 on Divine, and I think that's it. I also have a large Euphorbia Milii collection that I am excited about. Lord willing, '18 is shaping up to be an exciting year for plumies!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone