SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tumchewx

Tilt and Turn and French Door Blind Options

tumchewx
6 years ago

I'm getting so frustrated! I'm trying to find out options for the tilt and turn window and the french doors in our soon-to-be bedroom. I don't want pleated or cellular type shades. The other 3 blinds will be hard-wired (motorized) roller blinds (in black so they allow for the view when closed during the day as it can be quite sunny). The frames are all black, any white that is showing is the protective plastic. The T and T window is quite large which seems to be a problem - MHZ has said housing (that attaches to the window) can't contain the rolled up blind. For the doors I'm not wild about the look of the metal or wood 'valance' that sticks out about 4" from the door along the top. I can't imagine that I am the only person in the world that wants a minimal, flush-looking flat roller blind on a door or tilt and turn window. Am I? I need ideas please!

The house is way further along than this photo shows - sorry I don't have a more recent one. The french doors are the far left, the Tilt and Turn is just around the corner and the 3 others in a row are the easy peasy motorized roller blinds.

This is not in my house but this is what I don't really like - the sticking out valance on the door.

This is the view!

Thanks for any help!

Comments (3)