SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_persaud38

Coffee Table Advice (Part II)

SPROUT117
6 years ago

Hey Everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted a question about what kind of coffee table I should get for my living room. Though I got great advice from the Houzz community and thankfully was lead away from certain terrible ideas but was also given a better set of ideas. I still have not been able to choose the right coffee table. I guess it's because I love the rest of the room so much and I would hate to have something that stands out as an eyesore in the middle of the room.

The seating is the statement - the table is more functional (this will be the room that is not used as much as the den) and I would like a bit of glam and not so much masculinity to this room. I need to keep the feel airy and light.

I'm posting my living room pic again along with the 9 tables which I have narrowed this down to. (These tables are within budget and height specifications). The jury is still out regarding shape: i think rounder (ovals and rounds) would add a softness to the room but the rectangle might balance better? I will say that I like nesting tables, but not with solids and I do not like mirrored tops of tables (seems dated).

Not sure. Please help!

My living room:

Thank you!

J.

Rectangle 1
Rectangle 2
Rectangle 3
Oval 1
Oval 2
Oval 3
Round 1
Round 2