SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nadiya_sharopova

paint trim and wall or just paint one out of the other

Nadiya
6 years ago

This apartment is 750sqf so this room is about 160spf so it's a decent size room but I feel its kinda dark with my first paint color choices from when I moved in 3 years ago. Should I paint it all with the trim or just one wall/ trim? I feel kinda bad painting the trim because its real wood which is nice. I want this space to feel warm yet bright and maybe bring in some plants to make this room more natural and lived in.

This is a living room and an office space that I eventually want to use. I want some kinda storge for all the shipping and packing I do. Currently, everything is inside (all office supplies) the couch under the sectional and it feels cramped and cluttered. I was thinking an IKEA pax closet to customize and add much need storage.

Another problem is layout I have a few ideas let me know what you think.

last but not least in reupholstering the couch on my own so it will be light beige color oyster in microfiber fabric.

My Pinterest board on my style

[my first post with all pictures [(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/paint-trim-and-wall-or-just-paint-one-out-of-the-other-dsvw-vd~5128429)

Comment (1)