SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1963farrowdrive

mix match gold, bronze, chrome lamps ???

I have an open living room dining room. I already have lamps in the metal soft bronze color, some kind of platinium color, 1 chrome floor lamp (not too visible, behind the bar)and a hubbardton forge chandelier. My decor is contemporary/soft modern/ecclectic I will guess. I need one more floor lamp. My sofa is a huge leather L-shape grayish taupe color. A glass table with a round stone as base. I also have a gorgeous chair in dark gray velour with metal chrome tube as arms and feet. All my furniture are in a bronze, soft gold, or goldish/silverish color. Dining room table in wood in medium brown and chairs are in silk dark taupe. My dining room carpet is a sisal and my living room carpet is a 200 year old huge turkish in the reddish tone/bit of blue, and some taupe as the color of my sofa. The lamp I need will be at the end of the sofa. One end I have a brown metal table, what should I put at the other end?. I need a floor lamp. Ceiling quite low at 8 feet. Wall greige color. I know the chair is out of context but It was a "coup de coeur". It's the piece of resistance almost. I was thinking chrome to go with my lamp which will be about 6 feet from it but in the same time it will kind of divide the room in two. The chrome in one side and the bronze on the other. I guess my real question is: Can I have a floor lamp in the bronze color not too far from my chrome chair? thank you for your help?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor