SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noeleon99

Show me your grey quartz; does anyone have LG Nimbus?

abbycat9990
6 years ago

Our kitchen refresh is ongoing. DH made new doors & drawer fronts, converted three cabinets to drawer bases, and added soft close slides to all drawers. Cabinets will all be repainted with white Cabinet Coat. We have ordered schoolhouse lights to hang over the sink and the eat-in area; we have Hinkley Amelia (aged zinc) pendants to be installed over the peninsula; and sink is a Blanco single bowl in truffle. We are SO ready!

We were going to use a marble-look Formica on the U-shape, and butcher block on the range wall counter tops. But, I thought we should check out all options, so we have looked at quartz samples, visited a Cambria showroom, and ventured into a stone warehouse (wow-that was fun!)

We have abandoned the laminate option; we just need to make a final selection. Our favorite quartz is LG Nimbus, a lovely mid grey, with swirls and embedded chunks of stone. It's a concrete look, with some bling. We all like it; it's $65 sf. We have prices for marble, (white) granite, and grey soapstone. We all like grey with less movement, so quartz is a top contender.

Question: Can anyone show me their Nimbus? And, has anyone mixed butcher block with a grey quartz?

Comments (2)