SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

My turn for a report on my first Stitch Fix

bac717
6 years ago

I've been curious to try Stitch Fix and after reading several of the recent threads, went ahead and arranged for my first Fix. It arrived today and here are a few pictures of what I received. The pictures aren't the best, but I think you'll get an idea of what I received. Everything fits, except for the shirt on the far right. I'm hoping to exchange it for a smaller size. It's flannel and has cute smocking near the shoulders in the front and at the wrists. I really like the texture of the beige sweater, and altho it fits, I wish it fit closer at the neck. I know, I'm pretty picky. I also like the texture of the sleeveless duster cardigan and may end up keeping it. The skinny corduroy pants fit, but they are a dark green and I'm just not sure I can use that color. The scarf is pretty and it's an infinity scarf, which I like, but it's just so darn wide. So, all in all, it looks like I'll be keeping only 2 of the items. I'll look at them again tomorrow and make a final decision so I can get my returns in the mail on Monday. I intend to leave detailed feedback in case I decide to try again.

Comments (30)