SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jjllbbeck13

Please help choose Colors/Stain Gray Cabinet Butcher Block Counter top

jenna b
6 years ago

We're in the midst of a low budget kitchen remodel and I could really use some help on paint colors

... I like the farmhouse style and it goes with the rest of our 100+ year old farm house.

I'm thinking of painting our shaker style cabinets light gray, we've already purchased butcher block counter tops, and doing a subway tile backsplash and creamy white walls. We have limited light, white appliances, the pendant light below has been purchased, and the neutral floors pictured below (it's not in the budget to replace them or else we would) I've also included some of our inspiration. Some of the colors we've been considering are

Repose Gray, Useful Gray, Mindful Gray or worldy gray. With alabaster walls. We need to pick a stain for the counter tops and will be adding some wood accents in that same stain. I like the idea of a greenish gray, but I'm not 100 sold. Keep in mind we'll also need to pick a color for the neighboring rooms.

Kitchen is pretty small 12ft/12ft.

I'll also include the digital design, although we went with a few changes.

I'm horrible at selecting color schemes/ making official color choices. Open to any and all suggestions! Please help!

Thank you in advance for any and all input!! :)

Comments (6)