SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
littlegreeny

New Tide Formula

littlegreeny
6 years ago

I was looking though a Meijer digital ad and see there is a new Tide formula called Tide Ultra Oxi that appears to be available in both liquid and pods. I’m wondering if this is a step up from the Ultra Stain Release formula to try to out clean Persil 2in1? Anyone see or try this yet? It doesn’t look like it’s on the Tide website yet and no ingredient sheet is on P&G’s website either.

Comments (105)

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

I think most people equate Oxi to Oxygen Bleach. That being said look how many liquid detergents say **with Oxi** yet we know there's no oxygen bleach in it...which is a gimmicky use of words to sell the product. I agree though the words Oxi can be very misleading.

littlegreeny thanked mamapinky0
  • Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

I’m not feeling good good about this response, they don’t know if tide with bleach will be discontinued :( and no ingredient list.

littlegreeny thanked Larisa Batchelor
  • Related Discussions

New Tide Total Care (Availble in Regular & HE!)

Q

Comments (11)
    I use the Free and Sensitive Tide and it rinses fine for me. But then again I just have one of those "inferior" rinsing top loaders! :) I too use a minimal amount and I'm just fine with it. The hard part is this is the 2x and being used to using much more, it's easy to overdose. Measure carefully and you'll be fine. At least for P&G, Tide is their "premium" brand. It is higher priced than many of the others but many, including me, find it cleans better too. Then there's the SUPER premium price points like Persil... which is a no way for me. I buy laundry detergent for under about 7¢ a load. That's about my max price point. I find you can get good cleaning for that. I usually aim for about a nickel a load. justjustin, FYI, I noticed in the Sunday paper that Target and Kmart were both advertising 100 oz bottles of the Total Care if you're interested. I will express a frustration... Cutting the sizes down. What was a 32 load bottle now being 28, 26, 20 loads. Argh! I do like the smaller bottle for handling but I think they can concentrate it and put more loads in it. I'll stop my rant here and step down from my detergent, er, soap box.
    ...See More

Tide PurClean

Q

Comments (63)
    Thanks for sharing Whirlpool. I'm glad someone finally did a comparison. So they said Seventh Generation was comparable to conventional detergents...Which ones? How much worse than tide was it? The other thing I found interesting in reading reviews of Mrs. Meyer's on Amazon, many complained about it causing a funky aroma on their laundry after a period of time. That has also happened to me with green detergents. I wonder if the plant-based surfactants build up and start to decay?
    ...See More

What is the best Tide Liquid Formula and Where Does it Cost Least?

Q

Comments (11)
    Original Scent Tide he liquid is excellent. The scent is clean and fresh, and not overpowering or cloying. Also consider all Stainlifter liquid detergent. About 1/2 cost of Tide and it works and smells amazing!! The all Stainlifter pods are excellent too. all Stainlifter original is in the yellow & blue packaging. I hope your wife likes Gain too. I have tried it on and off since it debuted and I just do NOT like it. Not the liquids, powders or pods. It does not clean as well as Tide or all, and it leaves towels and sheets musty many times. Sorry. You really should have gotten Tide liquid he, Original Scent.
    ...See More

Tide Powder Formula/Scent Changes over the years

Q

Comments (3)
    I'm not sure of any time lines but it seems like it's a perpetual change going on at Proctor & Gamble (pretty much with every product they make). If they don't make a promotion of their "improvements", it seems like they do it on the sly without saying a word or letting on that they changed anything (I swear sometimes they just do it to mess with us). It would seem to me every few months something has changed with Tide or ANY of P&G's products. I guess it keeps the product updated (even though we might hate it).
    ...See More
  • mamapinky0
    6 years ago

Larisa..Thanks for keeping us informed.

I will be in a rage if Tide with Bleach powder is discontinued...unless the new one has more enzymes,more sodium percarbonate, better scents, a bleach activator ect....ect....ect....

• SEA SEA
    6 years ago

Thanks for the investigative reporting Larisa! Let's hope all the cards fall in a pleasing way re: Tide with Bleach powder.

I gave in and bought a bottle of the liquid Tide with Oxi. $%#@ I'm trying hard to go through my current stash before I buy/try something new and I failed. Back to detergent rehab for me!

Anyhow, I'm doing my first load with the new Tide with Oxi and help me out folks who have used this by now.

The scent. Where do I know this scent? Is this the way back in time scent of Downy? Is it old old old Tide? Is it an old, back in the day shampoo? An old body lotion no longer manufactured? I can't quite put my finger on it. Is it even a mix of two scents from yesteryear? For me, it smells slightly different mixed in the wash load than sitting in the bottle. As if the scent molecules get stirred up differently in the wash than when holding steady in the bottle.

It's early yet and I can't say whether I like this scent or not because I'm busy with trying to place the scent memory...but so far, I'm not hating it, which for me, is a good thing because usually Tide liquids don't mesh well with my olfactory system.

littlegreeny thanked SEA SEA
  • littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Sea Sea brings up a very good point. The scent of Tide Oxi is VERY familiar. Does anyone remember P&G's long gone BOLD or SOLO? Is it just me, or does this new Tide formula smell of those dearly missed (by me anyways) detergents?

• Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

THATS it!! I pretty sure it’s bold scent. For me the tide with oxi cleans well rinses ok with an extra rinse inset but smells too totally different after the load is done. I’m on the fence with the smell after still.

• SEA SEA
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Is this scent Bold detergent? Oh my goodness. I mean, the smell is taking me WAY back in time.

We used White Kind D powder detergent growing up and I don't much remember a scent about it. It may have been scent free. I used to ask my mom if we could use Tide or Bold or Cheer and it was always a no--we used White King D. I bought a box or two of Bold when I was a teen out on my own, but I don't remember much about it. I wonder if what I am smelling is Bold detergent and it's sparking my memory. Amazing Greeny! What a memory.

Well, I did a few loads of laundry today with the Tide with Oxi. It cleaned my clothes well, made them fresh and they looked nice and well cared for out of dryer. I liked that. It did seem to have a bit of optical brightener effect on my darks load, so there's that to consider. What the Tide with Oxi did not remove one bit was cooking grease splatters on a knit shirt of mine. The grease spots looked the same after the wash as they did before the wash. That was disappointing. But liquid Persil has the same effect here. Doesn't touch food oil stains for some reason. I don't pre-treat stains except for ring around the collar on dh's dress shirts. My powder detergents always remove the grease splats. It seems like I get an opposite effect to some of you regarding liquid vs powder detergents. I think Mama says liquid gets oil or grease spots out better than powder. Oh well. On the other hand, I had a cat soiled blanket that I ran through a pre-wash with cool water and Tide with Oxi, then a full hot wash with Tide with Oxi and the blanket looks (and smells) wonderful. I'll have to wash the cat blanket again with Ecover liquid though to get the fragrance out of it so our cat can use it. I did want to see how the new Tide liquid would do with the soiled blanket and I was pleased. So, cooking splatters aside, it did quite well for me.

The scent though...I keep going back and forth with I like it, it's good, it makes me happy (silly as that sounds), then I take it back and I don't feel that way anymore. Strange. I'm usually quite definite about detergent fragrances. I either like the scent or I don't. There isn't any back and forth with me, but with this one, yea, I guess I'm undecided on the scent.

I'll keep using it when I'm in the mood for a liquid instead of powder (I mostly use powder detergent) and then I'll see if I can pick a side on the fragrance.

• littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Okay, now I'm definitely going to need to buy a bottle of this! Liquid Bold really takes me back. I used Bold in my wonderful Raytheon-built digital Amana washer-dryer set (they were Speed Queen clones). I found a few pictures of one of these sets on automaticwasher.org.

They were gorgeous all lit up. They sure don't make 'em like they used it. AND my laundry smelled absolutely fabulous from my dearly departed Bold detergent.

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

White King if I remember correctly was soap flakes not detergent...also White King had a booster to soften the water for all that soap. .long time since I thought about WK.

Sea did you do a cool prewash or flush on those oil stains?

I've mentioned this before but...we really should be pretreating certain stains..lol...like oils. I rarely do but when I do I use a bar of Fels-Naptha...wet stain with cool water...rub the bar on it..if you ever use it on a tomato based stain it will disappear in front of your eyes. a buck a bar that will last several generations..LOL.

Greeny...georgous machines!!!

• SEA SEA
    6 years ago

Gorgeous machine you had Greeny! I don't think I've ever seen anything like! You must miss those...Thanks for sharing.

Mama, no, I didn't pre-treat or do a pre-wash on my own laundry (the one with the grease splats). I wanted to give this new Tide w/Oxi a good test since I know my powders will simply take care spots like this and I don't have to think about it. Now I know, I'll have to pre-treat, etc..., when I use this detergent. I keep meaning to get a bar of Fels-naptha. No stores here sell it. Wal-mart likely does, but it's a treck to get there and I limit my visits to once or twice a year. I'll probably have to include a bar of it on a mail order next time I make one.

I saw recently that White King "D" was a more modern version of their original laundry powder which was a soap (which I was not aware of). The "D" indicated "detergent", from what I read in some little flyer that was stuffed into a newspaper. It was some add-in circular that had interesting facts and trips down memory lane. I guess White King and White King D were rather popular. While I remember as a child, once a stain, always a stain, we never had odor build up or funk, of any kind in our laundry. So it was good at some things and not so good at other things.

Back to the new Tide w Oxi, I'm wearing my clothes I laundered yesterday and the scent is rather strong for me. I'm sensitive to fragrances though--more so than most it seems. I haven't used liquid Downey in probably almost 20 years, but I think I am smelling old fashioned Downey, or something quite similar, which if not Downey, has to be the departed Bold. It's slightly different than old fashioned Downey, but 20 or so years is a long time and memories do fade and morph. I can see how lots of people would consider this aroma to be delicious on their laundered items. Me, well, I prefer little to no scent on my finished laundry, so this might not be a 'for me' type of product. However, my clothing feels different with this. The fabric feels more substantial if that makes sense. I'm not sure if this is residue or it if has fabric protectors in it. I think a lot of consumers would like this new Tide for the way it cleans, freshens, and smells. I'll keep in the rotation and use on dh's laundry, guests, and when my kids are home, but for me, I will likely choose something different in my stash.

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

Something to keep in mind...heat can and will set stains..hot water, dryer..will set stains. its not a good test for a detergent if you laundered stains using hot or nicely warm as even the best detergent won't save all stains from setting. If you only have one or two garments with stains you can pretreat and flush in a sink with cool (not cold or hot) water. If you have more than just do a cool prewash.

My son recently came to me saying Mexican Ariel didn't get stains out of clothes that he washed in nicely warm water. .his conclusion was Ariel wasn't as good as he thought...I explained it was unfair to judge a detergents ability this way...haha.

• littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thanks Sea Sea! I do miss those machines...Unfortunately I had to give them up when I moved.

I was thinking more about your experience with the new Tide Oxi. It's disappointing you had less than stellar results with it's grease removing abilities. If you're still mostly using P&G powders, they probably work so well getting those spots out because they contain the enzyme lipase.

And that's too bad the perfume is so strong. You should contact P&G and tell them you're not happy. They'll send you some coupons to cover the cost you paid for the Tide. You might even get them to send you a coupon for Cheer instead...It's worth asking.

I'm impressed you don't pretreat. Even though I use high quality detergents, I always pretreat stains. I'm probably wasting all this time unnecessarily treating everything when it'll probably come out on its own. I should try going without and see what my results are sometime.

• Jerrod
    6 years ago

Try going without and see what happens but don't just use more to compensate for not pre-treating. Every washer manual and detergent I've used says to pretreat stains. There was a time that I didn't but instead I just added more detergent. I found that this created excessive suds, wasted the detergent and made everything harder to rinse. Now I pretreat with shout or sometimes I measure the amount of liquid I am going to use and then pour a bit of that measured amount on the stains. Makes for better rinsing, and each stain gets it's own attention. It takes me about 3-6 added minutes .

littlegreeny thanked Jerrod
  • julieboulangerie
    6 years ago

I bought the pods and am trying those tonight. They smell ... like laundry 30 years ago? Definitely not a typical 2017 Tide-sweet scent. And it's not a Tide from yesteryear either.

littlegreeny thanked julieboulangerie
  • Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

I looked at the pods today and I can’t get over how much less you get in a container compared to liquid. Now tidehas updated their packaging to say to use up to 3 pods for large loads. A bucket of 45 I would get 15 loads, a bottle of liquid 59 loads but same price.

If I use pods I have to used 3 for my heavily soiled husband and laundry, liquid I can get away with way less. I wish I could afford pods as they are convienet and work ok for the most part. Have to check clothing real well to make sure they dissolved. Anyone else have that issue with pods?

Julie I would love to know how the pods worked for you.

I sure hope the powder version comes out soon as I love powder more than liquid.

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

If a load is heavily soiled it should always be prewashed...doesn't matter how good a detergent is if the soils are enough to turn the water ugly than there will be soils left in the fibers.

Tide pods have more enzymes than the liquid. I reserve my Tide pods for tragic stuff. I know they arnt cheap so they are only used if I really need them. Unless they have changed they have 5 enzymes. I've been using the same bucket for a few years..I keep them hidden so I won't be inclined to waste them. Lol

• littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Mama, Tide pods have been reformulated. They now contain three enzymes (subtilisin, amylase, & mannanase). I have some F&G pods but I'm not sure if they are the old formula or the new. Like you, I only use them on tragic stuff...For me that's cloth napkins and stinky workout wear. They do a fantastic job.

• Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

I always always do a prewash. That said if I do don’t use three pods (new version) nothing comes clean and still smells like sweat. I even add some biz. My prewash is cold wash (can’t change that. I like that so stuff don’t get set in) and add biz plus the pods. With the new tide oxi liquid don’t need but line 1 to 1.5. I would consider husbands work clothes tragic lol I even have to soak it in boiling water if he comes home with diesel on him.

Just hate this new reformilatuon. I wonder if the free and gentle pods still contain 5 enzymes. I know the liquid does not.

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

Tide is still showin 5 enzymes in all the pods

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

Free

• Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

I read somewhere they took a couple out but hey I don’t know for sure lol all I know isn’t that they don’t work well for me. Might be my crazy water too. Hope the powder comes out. Liquid oxi seems to work good but not fond of the smell after.

• littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Mama, I don't think P&G keeps those ingredient sheets up to date. If you go to Tide dot com and go to each individual product page and then click on the smart label link to see product ingredients. Here is the one for the F&G pods: http://smartlabel.pg.com/00037000898856.html#ingredients

Original pods: http://smartlabel.pg.com/00037000930358.html#ingredients

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

Thanks Greeny.....now wonder why P&G Tides parent company has a different list. I suppose I could ask them..lol.

In light of the kids eating the pods you would think the right and left hand could work together.

• Andrew
    6 years ago

Is the Bold scent everone is referring to the last scent right before it was dropped by P&G? The very last scent was the same as SOLO. I bought a bottle of Solo and there was a trial size bottle of Bold plastic wrapped to it and some sort of notice that said Bold was replacing Solo and had "The great scent you've grown to love."

Next to Fab this was probably my favorite old liquid 2-in-1. I would love to get it back.

littlegreeny thanked Andrew
  • SEA SEA
    6 years ago

Andrew, hopefully Greeny will pop in to answer your question. He's very knowledgeable on these things. I know this scent, but for the life of me, I can't quite place it.

Thanks Mama for the ideas on the grease spots. I get out of the habit of pre-treating such stains cause I've been using my powders pretty faithfully. No need to pre-treat here with my water and washer as long as I use the powder detergents. Now that I have a liquid that I like (there, I said it. I like this liquid) for everyone else's laundry but my own, I'll have to remember to pre-treat.

Greeny, I think I'll just keep the Tide w Oxi and use it on loads where the wearer doesn't mind a little stronger fragrance. It's not Tide's fault I have a nose like a heat seeking missile : ) I do have a strong sense of smell and I can smell things that ARE there, but usually, no one else can detect it. For example, I have a slight odor in one corner of my kitchen. I've been known to go on a seek mission to locate and clean the odor source away. I thought maybe a mouse made a doodie or had a nest behind the stove or something. Well, I had to get a new stove last week since my old Trusty died so I got to clean behind and under when the installers moved my old stove out. It was in need of a cleaning back there, but no mouse doodie or signs of a nest and it didn't smell weird either. I still smell the odor even with that all cleaned out. It has to be in one of my bottom drawers that can't be opened but one inch and whatever is in there, is out of reach so I'm out of luck. Only a couple of times has anyone said, "OH! I smell it! Now I know what you are talking about." Normally, everyone tells me there is nothing to smell. This new Tide probably has a perfectly fine level of scent. It's me. I'm just sensitive.

• littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Andrew, the perfume of Tide Oxi reminds me of what Bold/Solo smelled like. I stopped using Bold prior to it being discontinued, so I can't way whether Tide Oxi is really the Solo perfume or Bold perfume, but it's certainly very similar to those vintage scents.

• recordaras
    6 years ago

Looks like the powder is available at Target: https://www.target.com/p/tide-ultra-oxi-laundry-detergent-powder-143oz/-/A-52881396 - has anyone tried it out yet? I currently can't handle scents for pregnancy reasons, but hopefully I'll be back to normal soon enough!

littlegreeny thanked recordaras
  • mamapinky0
    6 years ago

Recordaras...are you saying your having a baby?? WOW. Congratulations! !!

• recordaras
    6 years ago

Thanks Mama! It's still pretty early (11.5 weeks), and getting here was a very long journey for us, but we're trying to stay cautiously hopeful. ❤️

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

My best Recordaras. The first few months should be a quiet time so I'll wait awhile before I start shouting thru the laundry forum. Lol

• mamapinky0
    6 years ago

Wish I could find a ingredients list for this Tide Ultra Oxi. I also suspect its only at Target. Wonder if it has oxygen bleach.

Target says it contains stain pretreaters, surfactants and enzymes. I'll be curious as to which enzymes.

• doreycrouse
    6 years ago

Tide Oxi Powder ingredients:

• INGREDIENT
    • Sodium Carbonate
    • Sodium Sulfate
    • Sodium Aluminosilicate
    • Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate
    • Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
    • Sodium Laureth Sulfate
    • Sodium Phenylnonanoate Sulfonate
    • Sodium Polyacrylate
    • Sodium Silicate
    • Water
    • Fragrance
    • Palmitic Acid
    • PEG
    • Fluorescent Brightener
    • Phenylpropyl ethyl methicone
    • Protease
    • Amylase
    • Lipase
    • Blue 1

Sodium Carbonate

Process Aid

Helps balance pH

Ingredient descriptions have been provided by Tide.

littlegreeny thanked doreycrouse
  • doreycrouse
    6 years ago

The ingredients appear the exact same as Tide Plus Bleach. Kind of disappointing.

• recordaras
    6 years ago

Yeah that's a bummer, so likely just a different scent?

• SEA SEA
    6 years ago

Best of luck to you Recordaras! Congratulations! Stay comfortable on the nest.

• recordaras
    6 years ago

Thank you SEA SEA! Had our 12 week ultrasound today and all is looking good - hopefully it will continue that way.

On a laundry related note, I picked up some Tide Free powder and quite frankly it doesn’t seem to perform as well as the Ecover powder I had been using up. I think I’ll need to test it some more, but first impression is not great, surprisingly enough.

• SEA SEA
    6 years ago

So glad the 12 week ultrasound was good! Fingers crossed that all continues to go well. :)

I can't seem to find Ecover powder laundry detergent here in the states. I would really like to use it since I've read good things about it and you seem to like it as well. I respect your opinion. You probably already have it, but I've had good luck with Ecover Zero liquid (this I can find in the states) on light to medium soil laundry loads. I haven't been brave enough to use it for heavy duty loads, but maybe soon I will. It has four enzymes last I checked, so I probably should go ahead and try it on heavy duty loads. Anyhow, the lack of scent is probably appealing to you with the pregnancy.

I think Ecover powder has more enzymes than Tide Free and Gentle powder as well, IIRC, so maybe that's why the Tide doesn't seem to work as well as you are used to.

With pregnancy and the go with it nose, you probably do want to stay fragrance free.

If the ingredient list of LemiShine powder laundry booster seems agreeable to you at this stage of life, it could boost the performance of Tide F&G for you. In our water conditions, the LemiShine booster works exceedingly well for us when I add it to my usual detergent. It's my 'can't be without' product in my laundry room.

Then there is ALL Free and Clear powder. It's a good work horse detergent for us (I use the scented version), but I suspect a lot has to do with water conditions since it is a rather basic detergent. Greeny has been pleased with the ALL free powder last I had heard. Maybe it would work well for you?

Be well!

• littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Yes Sea Sea, I still do like the All Free powder. I can’t comment on whether it’s better than Tide since I’ve never tried the Tide Free powder. All only has protease whereas Tide has protease, amylase and lipase. You’d think Tide would be a bit more of a workhorse than All by just looking at the ingredients. I’ve had excellent results with All though and have been reserving it for heavy duty loads.

IIRC, Ecover’s powder was discontinued in the USA. Good natural alternatives containing enzymes would be Biokleen Premium Plus or Seventh Generation powders.

• Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

When ecover discontinued the powder detergent it upset a lot of people in the cloth diaper community. Many have ordered it from amazon from the uk and have great luck with that. A two pack last time I looked was 21.00 but took almost a month to get to you.

I too am wondering if they made a change to tide free powder since it’s not the same as t once used to be. I have an over abundance of persil sensitive we are using now but may end up just sticking with it if tide did change something.

• recordaras
    6 years ago

I snagged a box of Ecover Zero powder back when it was still available in the US, but used it only sporadically since under normal circumstances I prefer some scent in my laundry. It's really a shame that it's no longer available - it's a great detergent! I'm using it on the vast majority of my loads as either a prewash (for darks) or main wash detergent, and it just seems to get all the stains/smells right out.

I do have the liquid Ecover as well, but powders tend to work better for me and the liquid was on the sudsy side in my water.

I hadn't thought of the All powder - that might be an interesting option to try! Same with the LemiShine. I do think that my next purchase will be Biokleen Premium Plus, since it seems to be closest in terms of ingredients to the Ecover and I have high hopes. I also have some European Persil Sensitive Megaperls on hand, but unfortunately can only handle that in the prewash right now, even the very mild scent that it leaves behind is too much at the moment.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions! Since I have a giant box, I'll try spiking the Tide with extra sodium percarbonate and STPP and we'll see if that makes a difference.

• recordaras
    6 years ago

Also, this is completely off topic (so sorry to derail the thread Greeny!!), but Larisa - did you cloth diaper? Any good resources you could point me to? There's so much info it's all a little overwhelming!

• Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

Yes I can help! I’ve been cloth diapering the better part of 18 years lol my kids, foster kids and now my grandson. There is a great retailer I use (green mountain diapers) and they have a book you can download that tells you all about cloth diapers. Their website is super helpful since on most of their products they have actual baby pictures that show them in real life.

As for washing I can help you with that too. Need strong detergent hot water and a washer that’s about it.

• sparky823
    6 years ago

I read somewhere, maybe here, that All free powder has been discontinued. I still see it at Walmart but could be remaining stock. Has anyone else heard/ read that or have I lost my mind?

littlegreeny thanked sparky823
  • recordaras
    6 years ago

Thanks so much Larisa - I'll take a look at the ebook, and if all goes well in a few months I'll start a CD thread on here since I'm sure I'll have a thousand questions.

• recordaras
    6 years ago

Sparky, I know that the Tide Free powder was only available at Walmart and Walgreens in my area - nobody else seems to carry it and Amazon prices were outrageous. It does make you wonder if unscented powders in general are on their way out. :/

• doreycrouse
    6 years ago

I have used the Tide Free before. I really liked it, however the scent of the Mountain Spring scent is to die for. Of course, performance is great as well.

• Larisa Batchelor
    6 years ago

I took a look at All’s website and it does not show it avaliable on there anymore. However i could of looked at the wrong place, it was confusing.

• littlegreeny
    Original Author
    6 years ago

As far as I know, All Free powder has not been discontinued. The regular All powder may have been discontinued though.

• mamapinky0
    5 years ago

Today my son showed up with gifts...LOL a big jug with the spout of Tide Oxi, 3 tubs of ALL free and clear oxygen booster and two jugs of Persil Pearls. I'm going to have to throw something expecially tragic at the Tide Oxi and really test its ability. I did see the Tide Oxi powder at the dollar store but a 30 some load box for ten bucks is ridiculous. .eventually you know I have to test it. I will let you all know how this Tide rates for me.

• beaglenc
    5 years ago

Lucky you Mama!! Where did he find the Pearls? I tried the Tide Oxi and Downy Rosewater on two loads of clothes. I loved to smell but they irritated me so much I gave them to my daughter.

littlegreeny thanked beaglenc
Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!