SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kenstl

Induction Range Choice

kenstl
6 years ago

We are redoing our kitchen. I have gone all over the map on range vs cooktop and ovens, radiant or induction, etc, but due to space concerns have landed on going with an induction range. I have already purchased a KA refrigerator (photo below), so I would like to get a range that at least has similar style handles, but I am torn as the KA induction range has some features that I am not sold on. We do have a Bosch dishwasher, flat front.

Must Have Features: Self Cleaning (this is the big one the KA falls short on with AquaLift), stainless steel, slide in, warming drawer or second oven

Like Features: glass top edges preferably overlapping counter, 18 control points vs 9 on power selection, timers on the hobs.

I have been looking at the KA, Bosch 800, GE ranges. The KA has the least of the features that I would like, but it matches. I would love anyone's input that may have one of the above ranges, especially with comments on the self cleaning, hob control / pulsating / noise and timers, and the function of the oven.

Thanks!

Comments (6)