SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rorynoonan35

Spice Rack Pull Out Hardware

rorynoonan35
6 years ago

Hello All, We have a design dilemma on the hardware we should use for our spice rack pull outs. The "legs" aren't attached yet so we haven't been able to use our nice spice racks. Please HELP! We are not sure if we should go with...

No hardware at all - We are a bit afraid of this because your hands would always have to be clean and dry in order to open them. Our white cabinets stain very easily and we are afraid they will just get dirty too easily this way.

Pulls - We have pulls throughout our kitchen so the obvious would be to put pulls on the spice racks as well. However, they just seem too big and bulky for our thin "legs".

Knobs - We are leaning towards knobs as they would be functional and not as bulky as the pulls. We don't have knobs anywhere else in the kitchen, which is not a big deal to me.

The last option I was thinking of today was a push to open latch. Titus makes a nice simple push latch, but I'm concerned we won't be able to mount it easily now that everything is installed. It is a tight space and not sure if we'd be able to mount something like this easily.

Take a look at the pics and please give your thoughts and/or suggestions. We'd love to hear what everyone thinks...

Comments (4)