SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Leg pain

mamapinky0
6 years ago

I wasn't going to post about this, but hey maybe someone else has had this happen. About 14/15 days ago ( I can't even remember anymore) I woke around 4am to potty, got out of bed and walked to the B room I was fine. I sat down on the toilet and was gripped with a blinding pain in the back of my right thigh. The pain remains yet today. I have been seen several times at the ER where Xrays were normal and two doppler scans showed no clots (I do have a blood clotting disorder). Its strange, the doctor can have me stand and push and probe on my legs and back and zero pain. I can stand and walk with nothing more than a hint of pain actually so minor I'm not even sure I really feel it. But I can not sit or lay. With sitting being the worst. The pain is at least a 10 in the back of the thigh but I feel it also up under my right buttock but not severe. My back does not hurt. I haven't fallen or injured myself. I've had no fevers. I had a shot of steroids than the tapering steroids that I've finished they gave no relief except in my RA areas. I'm going to have to have a MRI/MRA but I have no insurance. My PCP is helping to try to get me temporary medical thru the state. Hope I hear soon. I have a high tolorance to pain but this is ridiculous. With standing being the only way I can get any relief you can bet I've been more on my feet than off. Now another thing I think I remember waking earlier the night this happened with a charlie horse in that same area. I've been getting them almost nightly for weeks prior to this happening. Anyway sorry to be a pain I'm just totally worn out and if I'm honest I'm also getting scared. Has anyone else had this happen? Thank You for listening.

Comments (28)