SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heatherinohio_gw

Lurking, update and hello :)

heatherinohio
16 years ago

Hello!! :)

It's been awhile since I have made a post. I have been lurking though and as always following along with all that is going on here. My thoughts and prayers have been going out to all who need them. And I have been laughing along with all of your funny stories as well.

The last 2 months have been......something. DH is in physical therapy now. He has been in water therapy for 5 weeks and will start land therapy on Monday. He has been having severe leg pain. He had his first post-op appointment with the surgeon on the 8th and the doctor said the leg pain is a direct result of inflammation in his back, that is pressing down on a nerve, and he gave him a strong anti-inflammatory that lasts only 1 week. The last 2 days DH has been doing much better. I am thankful for that. He goes back to the doctor on Feb. 19th until then, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Other than that, we are all doing well. I just KNOW that 2008 is going to be great. :) I hope you all had a very Happy New Year.

((((KT))))

Comments (4)