SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rj_oram

Opinions on my Eureka Semi-Dwarf.

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello every buddy..I have a Eureka Lemon Semi-Dwarf that i recently obtained from a good friend of mine. I have never grown anything other than cannabis of which I have 10 years experience doing so. As for growing absoultely anything else, I don't have the slightest clue as to what I am doing. I assume the plant os about 3-4 years old but I have no actual clue. I am mainly looking for opinions of preferably experienced growers as to howc they think my teee looks..i have attached pictures and would love any feedback/advice anyone may have to offer.. The tree is in a 3.5 gal and I will be transplanting it into a 15 at the start of the new year. I feel 15 is enough space for a plant to thrive with out being too big or too heavy or losing mobility.. I've been giving it Grow Big 6-4-4 by Fox Farm once a week and sometimes in combination with Fish Poop 5-1-1. Pruning advice would be nice as well. I've made a few cuts already but would like to know weather or not placement and position of the cut made makes any difference whatsoever. I've put allot of care into this tree and o how that it shows..I would like a Kumquat tree next.

Comments (5)