SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengal48

Dear Houzz powers-that-be...........

Can you please, PLEASE remove the awkward and confusing connection that links Design Dilemmas with the Landcape Design forum?? That forum is now currently a bunch of muck, with all manner of nonlandscape-related requests and inputs from home designers and builders who completely ignore any questions that do arise regarding landscape design and plant selection. There is so much more to landscape design than just "curb appeal" or "what color shall I paint my front door (really??) and these design dilemmas posts just skirt right by it.

The LD forum was established back in the dawn of Garden Web (I've been here from the start) dedicated to the discussion of issues related directly to landcape design . Period. In fact the intro blurb to the forum still states that: 'This community explores all types of landscape design topics like irrigation systems, garden design apps, plant types and hardscaping materials.'

Adding in the exterior-scaping aspect is not helping and is just diluting the information folks who have real landscaping needs are looking for.

This current configuration is not working. Regular posters to the forum are drifting away (also happening on many other gardening forums). Please put it back the way it was. This is NOT an improvement!!

Comment

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville