SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rhizo_1

Ravencajun, new merle litter at SDP!

Raven, didn't you say that you loved the merle markings of Great Danes? A precious new litter was born to beautiful Audrey, a 1st time mom, yesterday; seven are merle or merle/mantle and one is a white mantle like his mom.

The last couple of litters have been mantles and mostly black mantles....I don't know how they tell them apart, lol.

You were the one to introduce me to SDP and I've been hooked ever since. I've watched these tiny babies evolve into gigantic, impeccably trained service dogs, ready and willing to help their partners take one step forward into the world, day after day.

The danes take their human partners to school, to law school and med school, to work, to doctor's appointments, and on family vacations. They've been trained to disappear under the table in fine restaurants and snooze.

Anyway! I get carried away by these dogs and their amazing lives. But I thought you'd appreciate seeing these gray and white and pink dane puppies.

Visit the nursery!

Comments (3)

• 6 years ago

Oh thank you so much! I had lost my link to the site. I owned 2 beautiful blue merles that lived exceptionally long lives. Such beautiful amazing animals they all are. I was hoping some litters would be producing merles and harlequins they had an abundance of blacks and mantles.

Awesome thanks!

• 6 years ago

;-)

You are so welcome! Aren't they precious?

• 6 years ago

Adorable. Just 2 boys. Girl power