SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christinaw0203

please help with pearly white paint

christinaw0203
6 years ago

Hello, can someone help me with a white color choice? This picture is my inspiration pic (I can not find the source). I am looking for a white on the wall that is not too cold, too yellow, or too gray, that can pair with cool colored accents but has warmth. This picture seems to have the perfect color... but what is it?? I thought Dove Wing (the next color to White Dove) , but reading this forum has me seriously questioning that. I also considered SW Pearly White because I would describe this picture as a pearly color, but can't find much info on that color.

Also, what paint for the cabinets and trim? I would like to imitate the clear contrast shown here. I would like the trim to coordinate with this color walls while being a bright and clean white (however less blue than out of the can white). I thought Simply White but read that doesn't pair well with gold accents, and then F and B All White but read that reads modern... Going for a traditional French Farmhouse feel with a cool smokey blue/grey accent (similar to as shown in this picture)... But what is this pearly wall color??

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville