SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakehousedreaming08

Help me design our pied de tier!!!

We just bought a 4 story semi that is super small that we are downsizing to. We want a beach feel and easy comfortable living . Eventually we will use it as a pied de tier when we are in the city.

The first floor has living room/dining room and kitchen that we will totally gut and renovate. The stairs have to stay where they are, as well as the slider at the back of the kitchen. I am thinking of a banquette table for the dining room. Taking the wall out in the kitchen and having a peninsula, and taking the spindles out and having a half wall on the staircase. We would have shaker style kitchen cupboards/quartz and weathered restoration hardware style furniture.

As well I am struggling with furniture - maybe a sectional and a wall unit for the tv. Storage is a big concern.

The kitchen is 15'5" x 8; the dining room is 12'6 x 8 and the living room is 10'5" x 13'4"

I've included a pictures of the space and of the design that I am thinking of, please feel free to give any and all ideas. The space is for my husband and myself, but 2 grown children will be around as well. Thanks!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH