SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
just_terrilynn

Wine club anyone? Online wine?

just_terrilynn
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Actually I'm not really looking for a wine club per se but more of an interest of if you have found a small selection, inexpensive, award winner site that has not easy to come by in America "reds".

I recently discover Martha Stewart's online wine site. I'm kind of excited because she has a few French Malbec's at very reasonable prices. Excluding George Vigouroux's entry Malbec I can't find many French Malbec's near, even at the huge Total Wine store. Her selections are small but most are award winners. I'm actually more of a Cabernet drinker but also like Malbec's because you can find quality at a cheaper price than most Cabernets ( not always but usually) . I prefer the French over the South American ones although there are some good.

As a second order I bought some Rose that sounded interesting, award winners and pretty cheap. I got an email stating due to overwhelming demand my order would be late and I got a $50 gift promo code. Sheesh my whole order was only around $100.

Anyway, I like good wine but am not in the price bracket to partake in the good stuff very often so this site is right up my alley.

The only thing is that there are a lot of "blends" I'm not overly interested in. So, since I'm on this kick I'm wondering if you have any groovy little online wine shops you use/like that has things not easily available in the states?

Comments (10)