SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_70377

steelcase window repair and replacement 1947 Mediterranean Oakland CA

Brenda Eskenazi
6 years ago

We have leaky steel case windows. We need to replace our large windows (5X5 feet) with a french double casement window with a narrow center stile and borders. All we can find here are Blomberg, Fleetwood and these do not have a double french casement and we need to receive the windows relatively soon.. We also need to repair the other windows.. Any one have suggestions on brands that would work that would fit in with a 1947 house? Thanks. brenda

Comments (5)

• Brenda Eskenazi
    Original Author
    6 years ago

or names of someone in the SF Bay area who can repair steelcase windows?

• PRO
    Windows on Washington Ltd
    6 years ago

What about the other windows require "repair". I think the number of contractors that are going to have the know-how to work on a 70 year old steel window is going to be few and far between.

• PRO
    East Bay 10
    6 years ago

Ventana Aluminum in San Francisco manufactures French casements (or did). You also have Paramount Aluminum in Oakland and All Weather in Vacaville. They are all wholesale but contact them to see who their local dealer(s) is.

• Brenda Eskenazi
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I can't find Paramount--is that the name?

• PRO
    East Bay 10
    6 years ago

I just googled them and their address came up as 1717 kirkham in oakland. I haven't had any contact with them for several years so they may not still in business.