SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imsum1

I just gotta say..................

sum1
6 years ago

I am not that experienced with posting here I am more of a longtime lurker but this past week I have been posting on various groups here not really knowing where I should...and messing up and reposting , and checking constantly anticipating replies eager for suggestions and advice....

I am sure many of you know EXACTLY what I mean... after all a lot of us are here to receive help, not to give it.

In the meantime I have spent a long time reading previous posts searching for ideas....

I had noticed a common thread here and ...little did I know I would get a first hand experience with it ........

there are posters on this site who call themselves or are dubbed "pros" but they exhibit anything but professionalism, for someone to take time out to reply to a person requesting help with nothing more than criticism is appalling... to claim there are solutions to a problem you have but to offer nothing but that is downright snarky. you know who you are .

I thank those who are truly eager to help, and suggest things even if they are unclear of what your vision is, these are the people who made these forums enjoyable. keep up the good work

and to those who think they are helping by criticizing .. the only one you're helping is yourself to feed your insatiable ego at the expense of someone else.

Comments (2)