SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

A few varieties that have bloomed recently

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

A couple of pictures of Kordes' MEMOIRE, I'm impressed with the fragrance, petal count and overall bloom appearance. I think these are probably the first blooms that are a true test of what this rose should look like. I should have some nice blooms from Crystalline soon, I'm anxious to compare.

I received this rose by mistake and so far don't regret it, someone on this forum indicated they thought it looked like CRAZY LOVE, another Kordes. It has been healthy and vigorous all season.

PLUM PERFECT has been repeating good and is also vigorous and healthy, happy with it so far.

LEMON SPICE has produced some nice blooms recently, and is it ever fragrant!

PRETTY LADY ROSE has produced some impressive blooms recently, although no clustering yet, has some nice looking buds. Anxious to see what it does, like it so far.

FIREFIGHTER is just beginning to bloom again, Looking forward to more blooms, it's a good red IMHO.

BEVERLY hasn't bloomed a lot recently, but looks like it will in a few weeks. I am anticipating that a few of my established roses will begin blooming soon, I hope!

MEMORIAL DAY seems very healthy, although I have been somewhat disappointed in the appearance of the blooms, but its' fragrance will knock your socks off, and it's loaded with petals!

DARK DESIRE has been a good bloomer so far, repeats quickly.

Comments (4)