SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

Surfas Restaurant Supply to be demolished for new HBO offices

Lars
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I frequently go to Surfas Restaurant Supply in Culver City, not only for kitchen supplies but also for certain food items. However, the site that it is on is scheduled to be demolished for new HBO offices, and I do not even watch HBO. The article says that Surfas will open again in the same location, but it looks like it will be out of business during the demolition until the new offices are completed :(. I guess I need to stock up on what I buy there. This is not the first time that Surfas has had to move, but the last time, they only moved a couple of blocks and were not closed for any significant time. I don't know how I will feel about going into an HBO building to get to Surfas.

As an aside, the Metro Rail will soon be opening a new Metro station very close to my house, and to do so, they will block a street that I use to get to work. The detour to work will not be horrible, but the commute back will take me twice as long with the street closure. But, perhaps by the 2028 Olympics, the Metro system might be beneficial for me, if I am not too old to use it by then.

Comment

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County