SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilybedmaker

Catching up from the past few days.

daylilybedmaker
6 years ago

I returned from my trip to MD with seven new plants: PEA GREEN WITH ENVY ($8 and that was a steal), PASSING FANCY (a Bud Bennet that I was not familiar with), DARK WITCH, MYSTERY OF THE AGES, YADA YADA YELLA, OUTER LIMITS and WOLVERINE. CHASING YOUR DREAMS went higher than I really wanted to pay. It was a single fan and only two people were bidding and the other person never moved her paddle, so I knew with would be interesting if I could find out what her limit was. I reached my limit before I reached hers. Afterwards, I asked her how high would she have gone and she said $80. I had seen it on the LA for less. On to the pictures:

WIDE AWAKE FFOE for me. I did not get to take the picture this morning, so this is an evening picture.

DANCING WITH LINDA - I love this flower. I love the fact that it has a gold edge for being a diploid. I spoke with Ed Zahler, the hybridizer, and he said that I would not believe what is blooming in their garden this year and the majority of the plants have DWL as a parent or grandparent. Hopefully, it will bloom when I have a lot of Bennett's intros blooming.

LINDA GLUCK: a little too much exposure from the sun.

PARTY PINAFORE: Have to show another picture of this one.

SHOWTIME MAGIC the Bud Bennett intro that I have been waiting for.

ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN in the pm. Still a little splotchy.

HOT SEAT - I really like this one.

SPRITUAL HORIZONS nice consistent performer from Clement.

That is all for now.

Thanks for looking.

David

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES