Big Brother tonight
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Did You Watch Big Brother Last Night?
Comments (8)I liked the first group better. Don't like several of the people in the second group. My initial impression of Zach is that he sounds like a real jerk. Marilyn, the biggest news from last night was more information about the HOH and the houseguests nominated. There's going to be 2 HOH, each who will nominate 2 for eviction - putting 4 in danger of going home. There will then be a Battle of the Block where the 2 compete against the other 2. I believe that the 2 who win means that the HOH who nominated them is then no longer an HOH which puts that person in jeopardy also, but I'm not clear if that's an automatic thing or if they can choose the other HOH to step down....See MoreIs Big Brother On Tonight?
Comments (2)Yes, it's on at 8pm. I'm looking forward to this one, as the house will be going green. I also watch (record) Showtime "Big Brother Afterdark" from midnight to 3am. The houseguests hold nothing back on showtime. We have a local boy on so will be interesting to watch him, they say he is force to be reckoned with. He's from walnut creek, ca...See MoreBig Brother tonight
Comments (17)Loving it! It is so much fun with Paul in the house. They cut out all of his letter from his mom. It was so good. Unfortunately many of his animals he left with them to care for are not doing well. They cut out so much on the show that is pretty important. I have started setting up the BBAD for the dvr and fast forward through the slow parts and the ones of Cody and Jessica wrapped all around each other. They are disgusting. He could have manned up and said yes I made a mistake and I behaved badly to my team I am sorry can we move past this. He could have redeemed himself but instead he is a belligerent child who has decided to just lock himself and his play toy in his room and be angry and mean to everyone. Not a great game player lol....See MoreBig Brother tonight
Comments (6)I know all the big guys were first out they can not stand to stay in one position very long, the girls always do pretty good at those types of comps. I Have a Feeling Jessica is going to worm herself in and not get booted out. I would not mind Dom going home though she gets on my nerves with all the preaching and acting like the tv show hostess. Those that don't watch BBAD she does that mock tv show several times now at least once a week or so, I like Kevin though he is so funny. He has really grown on me....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Stories

KIDS’ SPACESRoom of the Day: 3 Brothers Share 1 Big Bedroom in Hawaii
With a loft, personalized areas and plenty of space for play, this shared boys’ bedroom inspires togetherness and a sense of fun
Full Story
MOST POPULAR8 Little Remodeling Touches That Make a Big Difference
Make your life easier while making your home nicer, with these design details you'll really appreciate
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGTackle Big Messes Better With a Sparkling-Clean Dishwasher
You might think it’s self-cleaning, but your dishwasher needs regular upkeep to keep it working hard for you
Full Story
LIFE10 Reasons to Love a Not-Big House
A smaller home is easier to maintain and furnish, and there are intangible benefits too
Full Story
FURNITURE10 Reasons to Love Big, Comfy Sectionals
With their soft lines, visual heft and casual versatility, modular sofas are a great choice for many rooms
Full Story
LIFEFall Planning for a Successful Big Spring Party
Get started now on assessing, completing home projects and cleaning to keep party stress and effort to a minimum come spring
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN14 Bathroom Design Ideas Expected to Be Big in 2015
Award-winning designers reveal the bathroom features they believe will emerge or stay strong in the years ahead
Full Story
MOVINGRelocating? Here’s How to Make the Big Move Better
Moving guide, Part 1: How to organize your stuff and your life for an easier household move
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNNot a Big Cook? These Fun Kitchen Ideas Are for You
Would you rather sip wine and read than cook every night? Consider these kitchen amenities
Full Story
LIFERetirement Reinvention: Boomers Plot Their Next Big Move
Choosing a place to settle in for the golden years? You're not alone. Where boomers are going and what it might look like
Full Story
ravencajun Zone 8b TX