SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
the_first_kms2

Pictures from the Plumeria Plant Sale

the_first_kms2
6 years ago

I attended the PSA's July Plant sale outside of Houston to see what they have and say hi to friends. Fellow area resident and old school forum member Barbra F. rode along, She had orders for about 15 or 20 plants to get for friends who lost their plants during a rare hard freeze along the gulf coast. Other Austin/San Antonio friends Jandey and E were with us via text messages.

I think Barbra got pretty much everything but Raspberry Sundae which where there but the one plant in a reasonable price range for her friend wasn't very attractive. Outside of a replacement Desert Sunrise I didn't really have any must haves and just usually let fate decide what comes my way.

Driving in at dawn.

Backyard and spring 2017 · More Info

Bloom tables

Below is about 1/2 hour after the doors open. The people on the left side are actually in the check out line. The PSA volunteers do a great job and even though the line was long it moved quickly.

About an hour in there isn't much left as some tables are already sold out. This is actually a great time to get some deals on standard/common varieties.

Everything loaded in the back of my truck with plants which are too tall placed horizontal. Barbra brought these old pillows that we rested the plants on and it worked great.

Comments (2)