SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
richard_koch2

Husqvarna or Honda Self Propelled Mower

Richard Koch
6 years ago

Need advice please. Our 12 year old Husqvarna mower is getting a little tired. Considering a new replacement, hoping for a good late summer/early fall sale at Home Depot or Lowes. Have been pleased with our Husqvarna I think largely because of the Honda engine. I am disabled but I enjoy cutting my yard (big accomplishment) I have to have a self propelled obviously. It seems that Husq. has had problems with their 4 wheel drive mower so I will probably stay with a two wheel drive model whether it's Honda or Husq. If I go Husq. it has to have a Honda engine, I have never been a fan of Briggs. I also love the blade brake clutch that our current Husq has but that seems hard to find anymore on Husqvarna's. Will I need to drop a extra $150 or so to go Honda to get the Blade Brake Clutch and Honda engine? I need to stay at a $500 limit Are the Honda mowers worth the extra Dollars? Can a Authorized Husqvarna order me a two wheel drive with the BBC? Thanks for your help..........very appreciated

Comments (2)