SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Chromebook!

I decided to buy a Chromebook. My sister just bought one and I help her with her computer stuff from long distance so it makes it easier if I have one too. Good excuse right lol. I love this thing. It is very easy to use. I think a lot of people that are getting fed up with Windows and can not afford Apple will be looking into these. The price is certainly good.They have really improved these new ones. I got an HP 14" quad core 4GB Memory and 16 GB solid state drive. With 100GB free cloud storage and of course it can utilize a usb drive or memory card.

I think I would recommend it for anyone that is looking for something current that is not windows, updates automatically and provides all the protection needed in the updates. Not much worry about infections with chrome OS at this time. Lots of apps are available from the Chrome web store and you can also now use Android apps from the Google play store. I was really surprised at the number of apps in the chrome store.

I have not ever used a touchpad much I use a mouse with my laptop but this one is fairly user friendly. Even old computer nerds can learn to play with new tech toys lol.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-14-Snow-White-Turbo-Silver-14-Ak050Nr-Chromebook-PC-with-Intel-Celeron-N2940-Quad-Core-Processor-4GB-Memory-16GB-eMMC-Hard-Drive-and-Chrome-OS/47308423

Comments (13)