SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riannelli38

Neolith - Fabrication and Installation

riannelli38
6 years ago

Hi There.

My husband and I fell in love with this product the moment we saw it. Unfortunately we've been living a night mare because of it.

Our plan was to line our master ensuite floors and walls with it. Not only is the product proving to be brittle when the fabricator is cutting it, it breaks when handling in accordance with their published instructions, and most mysteriously it seems to crack post installation from the bottom after the tile is layed ie below the glass layer polish. We have had the distributor near us re-instruct the fabricator on how to cut, we had the company rep from for the recommended tile cement come and inspect the installation and materials used and it continues to be a mystery. We have had some assistance from Thesize with our issues but they are essentially standing by their product.

So, my questions are, is anyone else experiencing the same issues with fabrication and installation? Do you have any tips or suggestions on how it is best fabricated and installed? Because it is so beautiful we are still hopeful we can salvage our project without spending a lot more time and money.

Thanks!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES