SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
terencegaffney9

Looking for anyone who has any spare NumeX twilight seeds?

Terry Gaffney
6 years ago

Hi everyone newbee here I know its not very nice to come on a site and ask for seeds but I have fallen in love with this NumEX twilight pepper plant the images I have seen on here are absolute beautiful .i have been trying all the garden center in my area to find some but to no avail I'm in SCOTLAND and the only super hots I can get are habaneroes jalapeños and various bells so if there are any kind souls on here with any spare I would be very great full I am willing to pay of course ... Pepper novice do you remember me? You sent me a mixture of super hot seeds about 5 years ago ? I thank you for being so kind .I currently have 4habanero plants going indoors at the moment witch have 4 or 5 pods on at the moment but what I noticed this morning that's heart breaking they are shedding flowers like crazy i don't know why they are very healthy plants otherwise i will try and send some pictures next post anyway thanks in advance and I hope you all don't think me to cheeky and forward for asking TERRY.G

Comment

Sponsored