SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pluto1415

Meyer Lemon leaves curling and light colored

Pluto1415 (6a/b, NE Ohio)
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I purchased this Meyer Lemon back in March/April on a whim from a BBS. It was in a tall skinny pot that kept tipping over so I repotted it into the pot you see below. I took it in and out of the house while the temperature was low at night. Once the temps were consistently above 50 it moved to my deck permanently (well, for the summer). It's in full sun. I have watered it once with a liquid fertilizer my local nursery gives away for free. I don't know the NPK off hand and can't seem to find it online right now. It is growing new leaves, but all new leaves since I purchased it are lighter green and most of the leaves are curling up. HELP!

ETA - I didn't just take it outside and drop it in full sun. When it was still cold at night I was very careful about putting it where it got a few hours of morning sun, then shade. When I decided to leave it out full time, it was left with about 4 hours of morning sun, then shade and I moved it to full sun over a period of about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, since then I have built a deck and my shade structure was torn down.

Comments (6)