SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erw247

What's wrong with my Phlox Paniculata 'Ditomdre' (Pics Included)?

erw247
6 years ago

Can anyone please help me identify what is going on with my Phlox Paniculata "Ditomdre" aka Coral Crème Drop plant? I have three separate plants (all spaced out in the same flower bed but separated by different (but spacing is not the issue) plants such as sedum, bee balm, salvia, alliums and there are three dwarf butterfly bushes at least 4 to 6 feet behind all of that)... the plant I have in the photo is by far the worst. A few of the leafs on the other two phlox plants are a little be dry and curly but that's it. All of the other plants in this flower bed are thriving! The flower bed is in a full sun location, I used compost into fresh soil to help condition the flower bed before I planted everything and I also gave the entire flower bed some miracle grow...the whole flower bed has only been there for maybe 3.5 weeks. I started noticing the leafs curling about 2 weeks after they were planted but it seemed to go away and now it's worse!

I would hate for this to effect my other plants and I'm fearful I will loose these phlox plants too... I was so excited for them :( Please tell me I can save them (and how!) and not hurt the rest of my flowerbed!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus