SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Hey Californians! What, if anything do you know about...

Kathsgrdn
6 years ago

Temecula? My daughter is thinking of moving out there with her boyfriend later this summer. She is trying to talk me into moving out there too. Said she didn't want to leave me alone here. I doubt I could afford to move there, but am curious if anyone knows anything about it. She hates hot weather too, so not sure she would last the summer. lol The boyfriend has family out there and that's why he's moving. I would love the weather. Be able to garden all year round....fresh fruits and vegetables instead of the half rotten crap you get in the stores here in Kentucky. I had been looking at places in Arizona recently too, before I found out she was even considering moving out West. I am worried about the crime rate out West. There is virtually none here in this little town I live in now. My daughter has been wanting to go out West for a while now, big city dreams, I guess and more liberal way of thinking. Not sure how that happened as both me and her father are pretty conservative, ha ha. Even my son leans to the right.

Comments (11)