SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattyw5

Thank you Chicago rose people!

Or maybe not, Dingo you are costing me bucks. I thought about this as I was walking past my 3 new Kiss Me roses. They seem to be strongly scented as well. Easter Basket is on the opposite side of the walkway. These guys together are enough to know you over with the scent. At least the beetles will be easy to find.

Jim your another one with those Knockout Roses but at least they are the healthiest roses I have ever planted.

Oh lets see hmm then there was someone last year talking about the wonderful Carefree Celebrations. I have 6 now and I'm soooo happy with them.

I could go on forever with this. For the first time that I can remember I have been outside for two days now stunned by how beautiful it all is. It is like oh my goodness look at that, and oh heavens look at this. So I guess you could say I'm really really happy.

Now some of you from the west and south may think, does she really like that. Living in a place where you start spring and the grass is taller than the roses. Then 2 months later and the daylilies are still taller than the roses. Just the way it goes here and yes I'm lovin it. Nearly every rose in the yard was someone else's idea. I'm grateful

About the only thing right now that I wish wasn't in the yard is the blasted yellow cups. I can't say how much they may or may not have helped. All I can say is I have never ever seen this many buds in my life. Some of these guys have enough flower buds to go to the end of June. Thank you so much to who mentioned this last spring.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio