SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
josephines67

Sunglasses required for viewing...

...because I suck at photography! It is overcast after a rain but bright - I have obviously missed the best light early this morning. I keep taking so many photos and once in a while, a good one comes out of a hundred!

Guacamole - finally the leaves look like they should... except that the margin is difficult to discern being exposed to much sunlight.

Hard to believe it is going to become all yellow. I love the rosette. And I love this hosta.

Marilyn Monroe with her very own unusual colour due to much sun as well - same bed as Jimmy.

June - same bed as I've always kept these two girls together. (I was tempted to clean off the leaf with dirt on it..magnified by the large puddle of rain.) There's a word for that compulsion I think....

Choko Nishiki (aka On Stage) - traditionally always late to the spring soirée but what an entrance!

Anyway, rainfall brings out the best in hostas and since I spend most of my time in the back, these hostas get their pictures taken often. Hope you don't get bored!

Thanks for looking.

Comments (20)