SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
notolover

It's been a while

7 years ago

Yuck--what a winter.

I never took my shade cloth off in the fall and I was out cleaning snow off of it for about a month, Then we had 70mph winds and it picked up my shade structure and dropped it like pick-up-sticks. So I had to buy yet another one. I'm not at all happy with it and then I bought the wrong kind of shade cloth. So my plants still aren't outside yet. Probably won't get any Echinopsis hybrid flowers this year.........

My Echeveria plants did not overwinter well in the upstairs bedroom so I'll just have to enjoy pictures of yours. The Haworthias on the other hand loved it so there you go. I had a plant light, but it probably wasn't close enough to the plants.

We had one of the wettest winters on record so the weeds are totally out of control. But at least the Hen and Chicks I planted last fall look very robust.

Off-topic, I found my box turtle that I thought was gone since October so that stopped me from whining for a while :-) A very little while.

I bought a cart for moving my big pots from Sharper Image. I'll let you know how it works for those of you that have to move them.

Thanks for letting me vent--happy growing everyone!

Comments (11)