SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
georgect

NEW Sunggle Scentables

georgect
7 years ago

I just saw this commercial on TV but there isn't a Youtube version out yet.

Here's the link to the web site Scentables.

In wash scent booster in squeezable bottle for up to 100 days of freshness.

Comments (8)

• larsi_gw
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I smelled them a few weeks ago at our local Pavilions (Vons/Safeway). They are strong in the bottle, but of course that scent in the bottle is very concentrated. I could see this working easier for a top loader. Snuggle is not one of my fav products. But......

does anyone remember when Snuggle fabric softener came out (early, or mid 1980's) and it smelled amazing? My grandma used to switch this with beloved April Fresh Downy. Original Snuggle (cute, white fluffy bear :) used to smell much more in line with Original AF Downy. Snuggle was soft and powdery and I loved it. Such a shame Snuggle now all smells so dang strong and offensive!

georgect thanked larsi_gw
  • Jase
    7 years ago

My mother used the Original Snuggle for years during my childhood. The blue Snuggle now is nothing like it. The problem I have with most Snuggle scents now is that they smell ok in the bottle but morph into this overpowering, cloying, yuck after drying. Headache inducing!!

georgect thanked Jase
  • mamapinky0
    7 years ago

LOL @ Snuggle Bear....so cute...but I seem to recall him always being a tan, light brownish color???

georgect thanked mamapinky0
  • Cal
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Miss the original Snuggle just like the Downy. Your description of powdery scent is right on....

georgect thanked Cal
  • Jerrod
    7 years ago

100 days of freshness. So now a scent is fresh? In general I try to avoid scent boosters, plus I don't need to smell anything made from artificial ingredients for 100 days, not even 14 days.

I like some scents of snuggle such as the cherry and rosewood but don't think I like it enough to be constantly smelling it for weeks.

I remember going to the gym oneday and being confronted with multiple scent versions of something in clothing. It was actually obnoxious.

georgect thanked Jerrod
  • Jerrod
    7 years ago

Funny, there is a topic a few pages previous about clothes having scent 1 day and gone the next. I read that and ran into a post I made in 2008. If nothing I guess I can be consistent.....sometime ...

georgect thanked Jerrod
  • Andrew Criswell
    7 years ago

I bought some of the Cool Linen scent and it was HORRID! It smelled like the Blue Sparkle LFS but amped up 10x. I blind bought it off of Amazon without smelling it first. Big mistake. I despise that scent. Cloying is an understatement. Every time I smell it when passing someone in public it almost gags me. I washed a load of towels with half the recommended dose and dear God I think I still smell it in the house. I have rewashed that load three times in Persil. I have not smelled the lavender scent but the Cool Linen was a definite no. It went in the donation bin for the animal rescues.

georgect thanked Andrew Criswell