SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
damantha_morrison

Basil leaves deformed and dark streaks on my cilantro

I started these in my aero garden 4 weeks ago today and have noticed my basil leaves keep coming in deformed even though ive pruned. And ive noticed what looks like white stuff and roots coming out of the base of the stem above the soil. I dont know what this is or what to do?

So i really just wanted to know what or if i should do anythung about the deformed leaves.

And then my cilantro was doing well i thought til it started getting spots on the leaves and then dark purplish streaks on its stems. ( the leaves on the stems w streaks look fine so i dont think they have anything to do with each other) i cut off all the leaves that have spots but not the ones with the stems.

Bad picture but thats today and you can see the streak the whole plant just seems sad today lol.

And heres a pic of the leaves w spots i cut off and i think it was just from being too close to the light. Not sure tho but they havent showed back up. So im just wondering if i should do anything about the streak or if anyone knows what causes this.

Comments (11)