SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doriscolemanjones

Thor and NXR gas ranges

Is anyone familiar with Thor and NXR stainless steel ranges? I can't seem to find any reviews. I like the look of them. I am currently considering the GE Cafe 30" slide-in (model C2S985SETSS) and the KitchenAid but lots of negative reviews on both. I got a good deal on the GE Cafe ($2200 tax included) but see a lot of reviews about loudness of oven fan. I seldom bake so maybe a lesser range would work for me. I am also concerned about the stainless steel top. Most reviews complain about how hard it is to keep clean and how easily it scratches. Was looking at the KithenAid just because it has a black top. I didn't realize trying to buy a range could be so frustrating. I also need a 30" undercabinet range hood. Budget for that is $400. They all seem to have writing on the front, which I don't like. I saw a Broan (model CLDH130SS) for $369. I like the look of it but I can't find any reviews. Is anyone familiar with this hood? Would really like suggestions of other hoods that have a clean look in this price range. I just don't want to make a mistake and be stuck with a lemon. Any suggestions/comments will be appreciated.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH