SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sadieo_gw

Small bathroom update-no before pics

sadieo_gw
7 years ago

We had a small leak from our upstairs kid's bathroom so when we fixed the leak, I got to update the bathroom :) Just thought I would post a couple of pictures, nothing special but I love that we now have better fixtures, floor etc and it feels a little more grownup.

Shower and sink fixtures-Moen Brantford chrome

Lights and other fixtures-PB Mercer collection in chrome

Kohler archer acrylic tub

Reused vanity which I painted Dark gray- handles from Lowes

Wall Paint -SW Comfort Gray

Vanity top quartz by US Marble- Snowdrift

Toilet-Kohler Memoirs

The only thing I am not happy with is the mirror which I will be replacing. If anyone has a suggestion I would love to hear it. The mirror is too white and plastic looking. It was inexpensive and can be recycled.

Also, we are getting ready to update our small master bath, removing the surround and replacing with just a shower (no bathtub) new counters and fixtures. I will be doing the same tile for the floor and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for the shower floor and wall tile. The vanity in this bath is painted BM Racoon Hollow, walls are BM soft fern. I would like to find a tile with gray, brown and cream and hopefully do something a little different than the white subway tile that we already used in this bath.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus