taster choice coffee

gloria_spaul

taster choice coffee, the french roast is what my dh likes but we have been having trouble finding it at walmart, the other kinds are there.....anyone else having a problem?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Briggs & Stonewell

I have had a hard time finding it too. I wonder if they did away with it. I know that Amazon and Ebay still sells it. It was a really good flavor.

Save    

Related Stories

Furniture A Clear Choice: Lucite Coffee Tables
See-through tables add form and function without interfering
Full Story
Tile Kitchen Counters: Tile, the Choice for Affordable Durability
DIYers and budget-minded remodelers often look to this countertop material, which can last for decades with the right maintenance
Full Story
Bathroom Vanities Kitchen Counters: Granite, Still a Go-to Surface Choice
Every slab of this natural stone is one of a kind — but there are things to watch for while you're admiring its unique beauty
Full Story
Decorating Guides Readers' Choice: The 10 Most Popular Dining Rooms of 2012
Comfort was king last year for dining rooms, as Houzz readers noted plush seats, toasty fireplaces and soul-stirring views
Full Story
Decorating Guides Pick-a-Paint Help: How to Quit Procrastinating on Color Choice
If you're up to your ears in paint chips but no further to pinning down a hue, our new 3-part series is for you
Full Story
Bathroom Sinks Master Bathroom Choices: One Sink or Two?
Get an architect's advice about his-and-her versus solo sinks, including the pros and cons
Full Story
Living Rooms Readers' Choice: The Top Living Rooms of 2010
See What Living Rooms Houzz Users Loved Most This Year
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Curvy Coffee Tables
Join one blogger on her search for the perfect curvy coffee table
Full Story
Striking the balance between form and function makes all the difference. Count on us to help you transform the... Read More
Fine Line Construction LLC is a small company looking to help you construct your dream home. We will work closely... Read More