SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_24200779

Can anyone help me with MyRoses nursery again?

User
7 years ago

I'm taking the liberty to ask for your help once again,German-speaking forum members, Hans in particular. Hans, in my old thread asking for info about this nursery you were so kind and generous and even asked that I let everybody know how things worked out with my order. Now, here we are , January,and I'd like to know where things stand with my order. But I see that the MyRoses nursery has totally changed their website,and I can't find the page with the history of my order on it anymore (don't even know where to look!) The Google translation of the site is very confusing. I did e-mail them once but recieved no reply. I hesitate to insist too much, because I remember that back in December they specifically requested that customers avoid sending e-mails. I would like to telephone them again for an up-date,but hesitate to do so for the present. You see, it is very cold right now, and I guess I'm thinking that they may not be able to ship for this reason, and that this could be actually posted on the web-site, but since I can't understand German I'm just missing the info.I feel bad for causing so much trouble, but what can you do?

Comments (7)