SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eljardindelaalegria2014

I present some photos of my garden "El Jardín de la Alegría" in España

Hello!! I am new to this Forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is María and my garden is in Madrid (Spain) a mountainous area, at 900 meters altitude. The winters are cold with frost not very prolonged nor very deep. Summers are very warm and very dry.

I started creating the garden three years ago. When I arrived there were already native trees of the area: junipers, holm oaks, pines. The rest of the plantations I have made so that they are still small.

It is a young garden as you can see in these photographs that I share with you.

I have a blog that you can visit: it is called "The Garden of Joy in Madrid". I invite you to visit this link. (You can read it in your language using the blog translator)

In the blog I share my experiences in the garden. I hope you like it.

I also want to participate in gardening forums and get to know your experiences in your gardens.

I am a great passionate about roses. In my garden I grow about a hundred rose bushes and I always say that I will not plant more but the temptation is so much more varieties !! LOL

Anyway, for today I introduced myself.

Then I show you some pictures of the garden that I have in the back of the house.

I do not know if the forum will accept more pictures in the first message. I will add more in the following messages.

I hope to participate soon, sometimes offering help and others asking for it.

A greeting!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored