SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wantonamara

Pet Peeve Dealt With

OK, I have had it with forest green garden tools that I use in my forest. I mean why GREEN!!!! I mean will lumberjacks and He Man finger recoil from bright pink tools. Will their egos be deminished an association with pink tools? My tools get lost for weeks and sometimes for years. My Corona lopper, hand saw, small pick, etc. I finally bought myself some fluorescent pink spray paint and had at it. I did the dead while cooking dinner. How about that for mute-tasking. I just found my lopper in the bushes behind my compost heap. I have only been looking for it for 2 weeks. I almost gave up and plunked down another wad of bucks. I have lost hours looking for it while clearing underbrush. I have a bunch of tools to paint ,..... but I need to find them first.

I do leave them hanging on the ground a lot. Now I have a better chance at finding them from afar.

Maybe an electric blue or intense yellow would have been better. Since they do disappear into the wall where I store them WHEN I remember to put them there. LOL

I could paint the wall another color or put them with my old camera tripods and light stands.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus