SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Your opinion on D.T.'s son, and Rosie O'D

Oakley
7 years ago

Sorry for the hideous title, but people are googling the heck out of Trump's son Barron, possibly being autistic & I don't want them coming here. lol

Let's not make this a hot topic, and I'm surprised HT's hasn't already discussed this. Please read the whole topic because I don't want to be accused of diagnosing the boy, it's about responsibility of the President-elect.

There is a popular youtube video going around, I'm not going to post it but it has Barron's name and stop the bullying as part of the title. It's quite telling if you're familiar with the autism spectrum.

I don't read Rosie O'Donnell's twitter page but saw what she wrote on various news sites, basically asking if Barron is autistic and if so what a great time to address it.

What Rosie did by trying to out Trump's son and get Trump to reply was deplorable. OTOH, I'm also of the opinion believes Barron is on the spectrum. I thought this for a while now and kept it to myself, until I watched the video.

There are two major clues that Barron is autistic. The first being that Melania doesn't want to uproot her son during the middle of the school year, if at all. I wouldn't either if I were her, whether he's autistic or not. But being autistic he would need to stay put to continue on with his special education, and especially his daily routine.

The second clue is if anyone, and I mean anyone, would dare suggest Trump's son being autistic when he's not, Trump would be on twitter 24/day attacking whomever did the video, and Rosie. Especially Rosie. It's been three days since Rosie wrote the tweet and Trump has been radio silent.

Okay, one more clue. There's an interview with Melania telling us what her son does which is a bit unusual for a boy that age. Maybe it was with Anderson Cooper?

Now to my question. For argument's sake, IF Barron is autistic, do you think Trump should admit it, and bring attention to the disorder which could help so many children? I do.

Play nice. :)

Comments (50)