SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

My 2016 top performers: Name yours too!

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
7 years ago

Our Lady of Guadalupe Floribunda: This rose doesn't disappoint, it put on quite a growth spurt this year and is beginning to set on more and better blooms and is disease resistant, third season.

Orchid Romance Floribunda: This rose just keeps getting better, sets on beautiful, fragrant blooms, usually in clusters of three, healthy, good repeat. Third season

Sunsprite Floribunda: This rose does very good for me, can't help but like these beautiful, fragrant blooms. Fourth season.

Belinda's Dream: I love everything about this rose! The blooms are lovely and the bush is healthy and attractive. Fourth season.

Liebeszauber Hybrid Tea: Just a very dependable rose with good disease resistance, nearly continuous bloom. Fourth season.

Souvenir de la Malmaison Bourbon: After I finally got this one in the ground it has taken off and is blooming more. Very fond of the blooms, they almost seem delicate, but stay pretty for several days after they open. Third season.

Midas Touch Hybrid Tea: This rose has taken its time doing very much for me, but has taken off this year and put on a late season growth spurt and put on lots of blooms. Fourth season

Forgotten Dreams Hybrid Tea: A sentimental favorite of mine, mainly because it's so darned dependable! Has a heavenly fragrance. Fourteenth season.

Beverly Hybrid Tea: A very good and dependable rose! Disease resistant bush, beautiful and fragrant blooms. Second season.

Perfume Delight Hybrid Tea: The first time I saw a bloom of this fragrant beauty I was smitten, that was years ago. It's always been a good bloomer, and a great rose for bouquets. Fourth season.

Would like to know your top performers.

Comments (23)